Wednesday, November 25, 2009

11 25 09

Kns lastnite dunno why no mood..until now..

haiz..Wht happen me?

ki siao already - -?

Fucker !





2moro my mum and sis go singapore

i dunwan go..so home left me and father

eat maggie mee agn lur~

eat until die then gud >.<

at my life juz only got unhappy

die jor no need thk too much




I'm alive

I'm gonna get there someway

Through all the tears that you bring

And any road I can take

just to get me some place

Where all the starts on my heart

And all the lies in the dark

Dissappear in my head

Lights so bright,tonight

Gonna drive them away



Where do I go when I'm so alone?

Where do I turn when you are so close?

We try not to crash but we still collide

Tears I'we ried,I'll survive

I'm alive~~




haiz.. juz singing =.=''

No comments:

Post a Comment